Easy meal-prep for grab & go snack or breakfast
Yield: Makes 12 Muffins
- 12 Eggs
- 1 lb sausage
- ½ Diced Onion
- 2 cups of Spinach
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In skillet place diced onion with coconut oil until translucent.
- Add the sausage and break apart into bite size portion. Cook until brown.
- Add spinach and diced bell pepper until spinach is wilted, remove heat to skillet.
- In separate bowl add eggs, Chili Powder, Paprika, and Garlic and beat until combined.
- In a muffin tin add a large spoonful of the sausage vegetable mix to each cup.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cup until about ¾ full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fully set.
Page 1 of 28