Paleo Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower (large
- olive oil
- 1 egg
- Coconut aminos (soy sauce if not so free)
- optional veggies
This is hands-down my favorite Paleo meal, I sometimes forget I’m not eating rice!! (only for a short while)
- Start by cutting the leaves off the cauliflower and chop into small florets.
- Place on cooking sheet evenly spread out, drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Set the oven to Broil and let the cauliflower florets cook until soft/ brown edges.
- While the cauliflower cooks sautee any veggies you’d like in your rice. I enjoy carrots and green bell pepper.
- After the cauliflower is cooked place inside food processor. Chop until a small grain/rice sized consistency.
- Add the cauliflower rice to pan with veggies, stir around.
- Make a little hole in the center of the rice to crack an egg. Break the yolk and allow until almost fully cooked. I ever so often stir it around a little in the center spot to make like scrambled egg.
- Stir in egg with cauliflower rice completely and add spices: extra salt and pepper for taste, coconut aminos or soy sauce.
- Cook until egg is firm and serve with meat!